Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Confusion?

Sometimes I feel I must have it all
Like anyone else; I too would need it after all
But sometimes I want to take what life gives me
With no less than a smile on the face
Life isn’t simple and easy
It is a tunnel with uncertain bends
At times I’d need the best
At times I’d be able to march on
But paradoxically,
If I want to be prepared for the worst
I can’t settle for anything less than the best
God has given me that hearty laugh
To probably drown the noise
And yet at times I hear the voice
It amounts to cacophony.
My wild imagination obtains wings
Sometimes the crazy heart despite it sings
Should I be happy for life per se?
Being sad will never help anyway!
And well, being a stoic means,there’s nothing to gain….and nothing to lose.

1 comment:

bakasudheer said...

WELL PRESENTED